Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to find a fawn puppy, I'm not sure if I want a male or a female. But if there is anyone that has a loving puppy that wants to be spoiled and live at the beach that would be wonderful!  :D  Thanks for all your help!
~Amy~

·
Registered
343 Posts
what age puppy are you looking for? Have you researched local breeders? DETAILS DETAILS lol. I hope you find a wonderful baby!!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
We don't allow selling or trading on here.  Its against the forum rules.  This site is for education and friends.  If you want a puppy you should find a good breeder in your area.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Not sure where you are located but you could always try to adopt through a rescue organization. There are so many unwanted boxers sitting in shelters and rescues.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I am happy to hear that you are doing research before purchasing. If you are not set on getting a puppy i would reccommend a local boxer rescue and try adopting. Most of them are already housetrained and know some of the basic commands. If you are set on getting a puppy then make sure you buy from a responsible breeder who does the necessary health tests. May be a bit more expensive, but better in the long run :) Males vs Femalse are strictly personal choice. I have personally only owned one male, but when i get another boxer i plan having it be a male.  If you purchase froma  reputable breeder then that breeder will be able to help you determine which pup is best for you. They know the tempermantes of their puppies, so they typically make a very good decision with the placemnet of their pups. One last thing is keep in mind boxers are VERY high energy dogs :) they are the best though. good luck in your search and be sure to keep us posted!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts