Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our puppy is just about to turn 6 months old in about a week!  He has been so easy to train and loves to go for long walks, play in the snow and rain and just be around us.  We hung 2 small bells from the back door knob which he very quickly learned to ring whenever he needs to go out and relieve himself!  It took about 1 week for him to learn that!  We are so happy and so proud of our little guy, can you tell? I have attached his picture from Christmas.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome!  I didn't see a photo either  :? What is his name?  We love puppies!  Our youngest one uses the bell and our older one depends on our younger one to ring it for him.  He knows how - he is just stubborn about it  :)  Isn't it great that they are so smart?  We can't wait to hear more about him.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forums!  :D

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
WELCOME!!!!!!!!! We are a couple hours away from Lee MA!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum Beth..And Doodle also.. I didn't see any picture  :( ..No worries, you'll figure it out, feel free to ask if you need any help....Doodle are you in Northern Ireland now?? I lived there for 2 yrs...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi and welcome to  the forum... my puppy is about 5 months two weeks so it seems our guys are really close in age.... that said, my dog would probably pass out if he ever saw snow.  I took him for a four mile run this morning in the desert cold (40 degrees with no humidity which is cold compared to our summers of 110) and he shivered everytime we stopped.  
This is a great forum.  We don't know everything but someone always something  intelligent to say....or they can relate to you..... or help with kind words or a suggestion.  This is a great tool to have along with your boxer!  
I look forward to chatting with you!
~Anne
Cactus' mommy
Classic fawn male

1 - 11 of 11 Posts