Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum but have been lurking on here for about a month now. It seems like there is a LOT of useful info and advice on here about owning a boxer. I think it will be a great resource for me.

I grew up with cats, my bf with boxers...so needless to say he is a little more prepared than I am! But I am more than ready for the challenge (I think)...I do know it will be an adventure  :D

We are getting our boxer pup Sadie in just a week!! We've been waiting for 5 weeks now and it has been agony. We went to see her last night and she was so cute we wanted to steal her! She is the runt of her litter, I've attached a few pics...

I'm sure I will have questions when she arrives!

Talk to you in a week  :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sadie is just precious! Welcome to the forums!!  :D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Look at her expression in that last pic! she is absolutley adorable!! very pretty to! Welcome to the forum, be sure to read our puppy posts for any tips on training and feel free to jump in with any questions anytime.

·
Registered
405 Posts
How cute! I like the caption, "mini boxer," that what we say Abby is. She's over 13 months now and only 38 lbs and about 18 inches. Our little mini boxer!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome!  Little Sadie is just adorable.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
She is so cute.  There is a dog in the book im reading, her name is Sadie!  I like that name a lot!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you and glad you decided to quit lurking..Lol...Sadie is adorable, I love her markings.....There is a lot of good information on here, which you obviously have been reading, good for you!!! Feel free when the lovely Sadie arrives to ask as many questions as you need and by all means, don't be shy with the pictures... :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Sadie is adorable and I'm so glad you decided to join this forum.  It's been a great help to me and I'm sure it will continue to be.  Welcome and keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hello & Welcome!  Sadie is very cute!  Everyone here has been great with answering all my questions...so feel free to ask anything!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone for your comments. I'm sure I will be on here a lot  :)

You all have such cute boxers its making me even more impatient to get Sadie.

Here's a link to a photobucket album. Thanks to samsonsmom for the idea.

Sadie's pics

Alicia- We toyed with the idea of naming her Lola; such a cute name and we love the Kinks song "Lola". Do you know the song?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
OMGOSH!, SOOO cute. Hi!

I sent a picture to Danielle and she said,"Cute! It makes me want to get another one. But we

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Sadiesmomma\";p=\"21688 said:
Alicia- We toyed with the idea of naming her Lola; such a cute name and we love the Kinks song "Lola". Do you know the song?

Yep I know the song!  :lol:    EVERYONE was singing it when we first got her.  That's the first thing that they would do after they asked her name!  It's kind of a funny song!  That's not where I got her name from....I actually can't remember what made me name her Lola, it's a name I've had for years.  

I like Sadie....it's a very cute name for a very cute puppy!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[quote="Mizorie\";p=\"21789":3sph6g5z]
OMGOSH!, SOOO cute. Hi!

I sent a picture to Danielle and she said,"Cute! It makes me want to get another one. But we

·
Registered
627 Posts
Aww!!!  She is adorable.  I know how you feel about waiting...I'm getting my new baby in 19 days, and I've been waiting since the day she was born (1 month tomorrow).  Well anyway, hello and welcome!!!  I'm glad that you have joined us.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts