Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been back to England for ages and i'm so pleased!! About 5 years i think 8O  So i'll have to do without Voltaire & the forum for 10 days :( .
I've filled the freezer with cooked meals for hubby, there are post-its all over the house explaining and reminding. I dread to think what i'm going to come back to :roll:
Hubby leaves for work at 08:30 and doesn't get home till late so Voltaire will be staying with my Aunt & Uncle & their v.grumpy German Shepherd - Voltaire loves him but it's completely one-sided :wink: I've told hubby he has to go see him in the middle of the week for cuddles because i don't think he'll be getting any otherwise :(  I feel really anxious about leaving him for so long but the English are paranoid about rabies so it's a lot of hassle to travel with your dog. Anyway i hope he'll be fine and won't hold it against me when i get back :?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Have a great time and try not to worry too much; we will be here when you get back waiting to hear how it went and seeing some pics.  When I had to leave Kiah for a couple of days, she stayed with my sister; Kiah did fine but my sister had to tell me to stop calling so often  :oops:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Have a great time Annette, and I'm sure Voltaire will be full of kisses and nubbins when you return!  :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thankyou everyone :D  I'm about 60 miles south of Paris in the Loiret Bubbaboy. And i'm off to see my family & friends in the south west of England!! In fact i should be getting ready :wink: And yes i will be phoning like a crazy woman to check up on things :D

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
have a great and safe trip.....I am sure hubby and Vol will be fine!!!  It will be a long ten days for them....They will have a new appreciation for you when you return (at least for a little while)  :wink:

·
Registered
491 Posts
I went to College in England.  The town is called Arundel.  I think that is South West England.

I am taking my wife to Paris this month.  I may have some questions for ya....

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
have a fantastic time Annette!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts