Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to look at a litter tonight to pick out a brother for Tink!  We had planned all along to get a puppy when Emmet comes home as he'll be off work for 2 full months and will have lots of time to train him, and I found a breeder today that has 4 puppies left that are ready to go (they're 9 weeks) but she said she will keep one for me for the two weeks until Emmet gets home if needs be, which is great (I'm already imposing on a friend and can't very well ask to bring home a little peeing and pooing machine!)

I cannot WAIT to go see them!  She has 3 males and female, all fawn with black "masks" and the female has white socks.  We're going to get a male, though.  I'm going to bring the camera with me tonight, so hopefully I'll have photos of our new Hector tomorrow!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Good Luck!! Can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, so I went to the breeder and picked out the newest addition to our family - Hector!  Unfortunately my broadband is being uber-slow tonight and I can't get any pictures up, but I'll post them tomorrow from work.  He's gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ahhhh, Hector you are a cutie and welcome to the family.... :)  I'm soo excited for you and jealous too, not that I think I could handle a third boxer right now, esp as active as Angel is.... :lol:

More pictures of the newest addition!!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Very cute!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts