Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im new. on sunday june 4th iam going to go pick up my new family member. She is a flashy brindle female. i live in minnesota and will traveling all the way to indiana to get her. her current name is annie but iam going to change it. i need names so if anyone has any female name please let me know. so far i have compile a list of names i like and kinda like so here they are:
leyla/ leila
roxy
piper
teagan
riley
lola
rogue
tell me what you think of them?
also is the website new?
cherokee

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Yep, the website just got started in March. Welcome to BoxerForums!

We had a hard time naming our new pup. We came down to Daisy and Roxy and went with Daisy since she seemed so sweet and calm... HA! She's nuts. We should have gone with Roxy, I think it would have been more fitting to her personality since she is the most energetic dog we've ever owned. We still love her though.

Those names are all good. Hang out with your new pup for a few days while she's nameless, maybe a name will just pop in to your head.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome !! And I am soo jealous..A brindle female is what I am looking for as a companion for Samson, but a wee bit closer to Bama would be nice..As for her name,,I would wait til you see her,,My experience is sometimes when you see a pup, a name will come to you..When I rescued my first female,,I just looked at her and came up with TIA MARIA,,aka t-boney..Best of luck & if you have ??? concerns or just want to vent..we are here..Oh yesss...and of course pictures are a must!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wheni was little i used to love the name riley. well i let my mom pick the name and she came up with summer breeze. i think its after a song. i like the name summer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts