Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That was awesome! Gawd,,,I feel old!! Lisa Marie is a few years older than me, and I was nine when he died, I think she was either 11 or 12. No doubt about it, she is her daddy!
Thanks for sharing, I'll have to show it to my mom, she was a huge Elvis fan!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok, it was before my time, but I KNEW THE SONG!!! You'll never know where I heard it- South Park! Cartman sang it. I hate South Park but sometimes I watch it when theres nothing else on, so while they were singing I heard Cartman!!! Haha

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've never heard the song, but it was real nice. Almost brought a tear to my eye! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the song too! lol I played it, I swear 50 million times! I'm definitely going to be buying the song..

·
Registered
627 Posts
I think I've heard it before.  I like it.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I am like the biggest Elvis fan, my age, that I know!

I was three when he died, but that hasn't stopped me from just absolutely loving him!!! :wink:

·
Registered
278 Posts
I was only a year old when Elvis died, but I love him!!!  I hadn't got to see or hear this but I heard about it coming out on Friday which was the 30th anniversary of his death.  It gives me chills to watch it and hear it.  She just amazes me.  I think she should do an entire album devoted to her dad's music.  It would definitely introduce his talent and inspiration to a younger crowd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts