Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I am sitting down Macy will come over to me and put her front legs on the chair and stick her face right in mine. I can't help but laugh when she does it. I always pet her and I'll kiss her head, but she did it about every 10 minutes last night!  :lol:

Does anyone else have an in your face boxer?  :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hi....that is too funny!  Chloe LOVES it when we get on our knees, and put her paws on ours shoulders, and go nose to nose.  I've read in Boxer magazines that they are lovey little dogs, that LOVE to be face to face with their owners.....so it must not be that unusual.  BUT, yes, our girl loves it too!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Lilly does the same thing!!!  When we're in public I willl squat down and praie her for a job well done and she does it!!!  I've had a couple idiots come over and ask me if I need elp making the dog stop attacking me or get off...I just tell them...She's a Boxer!!!  She's giving me love!!!   They look at me like I'm on crack and walk away!!!

I love it!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Yup, Kiah too. I love when I talk to her then and she cocks her head.  Wish I could get a picture of it.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Thats funny, Zeus and Dante will do the same thing as well, getting in your face giving puppy kisses. It seems like they do it more when you are trying to get things done and they have to but in and change your course. :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yup Angel is always doing that. If you sit down in a chair, she has to crawl in your lap, if you are on the couch, she wants to stand on you..Always in your face.....Lol Liz, I can't help but laugh at those 2 people that thought you needed help from the attacking Lilly... :lol:

·
Registered
186 Posts
yes harley will get lip to lip with me and snort, or blow hard thru her nose, then kiss me, i always laugh at her, its so dang cute!

·
Registered
29 Posts
glad you brought up the subject of in your face boxer!! Now you all know that if I ever type anything crazy or misspell something, its Mia's fault!!! She love to jump up on me while I'm typing, as if to say HEY!! I'm still here pet me!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Roxy does that to me too!!!  If I'm sitting in a chair or on the couch, she'll put her front feet on my lap, stick her face in mine, and try to kiss me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Tyson does it to me all the time, cept he generally tries to stand on my toolbox while doing it. After that, the back legs start sneaking up and before i know it, I have a "boxerparrot" (tm)

·
Registered
270 Posts
That is funny about the huff and puff thing!  My girl does that too....either when she is put out, or very happy!  I soooo love it!!  I was at my moom's on Sun., and Chloe did the huff and puff.  My mom asked what that was all about....and I told her that Chloe was soooo excited to see her and her dog!  She thought it was the cutest thing ever!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts