Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im Ryan... I have a 3yr old Fawn named TJ. His name actually stands for trendy jeep. I am a JEEPAHOLIC.
Anyways here is a picture of TJ!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you & TJ, he's a handsome guy..Look forward to hearing more about him :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome! I love TJ's eyes too. The black around the eyes just make his whole face pop! Very nice looking.  :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will see what I can do about a picture of his ears. I dont have a digital camer. I had that picture of him on my pc from the ex gf  : )

·
Registered
494 Posts
Welcome!!  TJ is so cute.  Gosh not telling hubby how ou named him, he too is a jeeper......yikes he might want to rename maggie. (or herbie before he gets here, daughter will be mad she wants to rename him Maximus Madden.  She says then we have M & M's)  :D

G

·
0 Posts
Wherein IN you from.? I moverd from the Greencast Welcome..e area last september...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, love TJ's eyes too, they are so cute with the black around them.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
What a handsome guy - love the black mask! Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hello and welcome! You're both gonna love it here!! He's SOOOO VERY handsome!! I too love the "black mask" around his eyes! VERY HANDSOME young man!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts