Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so ever since Tink stopped growing and her face got out of the puppy look, I've noticed she doesn't have the same face type as other US boxers. I know that US boxers and Uk and Euro boxers all have their own different faces, so i was wondering... because both of tink's parents are from South Africa, could it be possible that she has Euro in her? Maybe they shipped over Euro into SA?
Its always made me curious, cause she doesn't really have the US boxer face i always see.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Those pups are adorable, they do kinda look like her, only about half my fatties size :p Thanks for your help

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha no both her parents are from SA, i dont know if that means that her parents are SA's or what
but no, i didn't go all the way to get her :p If im going there, im staying there!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
like Isis with the big body,flatter wider head..

i am no help lol i was just noticing that Tink and Isis are built alike..although i dont know Isis's background...

your babies are both goreous  :D i love the look on maddys face looking at Tink in the pic ahahahaha

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
If her parents came from a SA kennel then most likely she has SA lines.  Some people call dogs across the pond or anything outside the US "Continental" dogs since they dont have NA lines.   Do you have her pedigree, and if so, PM me any of the names - I love researching pedigrees and will see what I can find out.

Both my dogs are American Bred Euros.  Their parents were imports but they were bred in the US, but have Euro lines in their pedigree.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't even think i have her pedigree, which is so frustrating, i found out about her on a boxer rescue, first it was originally her sister who was up for sale, then she got sold, then we got tink. I know it was a breeder who posted on this website. I really would like to find out who it was, do you think i should email the site, see if they have any info on the breeder?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts