Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always get an extra burst of energy late at night..that's kind of why I post all kinds of stuff on here! I don't really have anything to say just wanted to share a couple things...

My mom lives far away and I never really see her but I got this in the mail from her today. It's like a Chicken Soup for the Soul kind of thing. I've only read one story so far but I get the feeling it's going to help me. ❤

Second thing: My boyfriend bought this for me today. I've had it picked out for awhile...I just didn't think I'd get it for awhile! I love the "traditional style" tattoos so it's perfect. My favorite one yet.

And lastly...look how big he's getting! I decided I'm gonna take a picture holding him like this every week until I can't anymore..wonder how long that'll take?!

10 weeks old

11 and a half weeks old

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
LOL yesss ... this is the same dog/puppy you were thinking about rehoming?? :)

And it sounds like you're surrounded by some very understand family! So glad your feeling better. And your first doggie led you to this one, he did good it would seem. :)

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I agree with Chip, it seems Lucky has lead you to Casper to help heal your heart. Though Lucky is in your heart forever he is telling you it is ok to love again and to keep your heart full of boxer love.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts