Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just added parts 1 and 3 - sorry gave you half info.  I do think each and every vet is different.  Mine is rather good, but interesting to hear something like this on a vet blog.  Very interesting.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear you Sharon, are you familar with her blogs?? I just stumbled on it today   - spent half my day at work reading her thoughts on holistic, the mandatory s/n legislation on Cali, how people should double think breeding due to increased c-section and being uneducated.

http://www.dolittler.com/index.cfm/Vet-P-O-V

Link to her point of view articles.  Granted it's her "Point" of veiw but definately some interesting good reads on the site!!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Updated my response some...It got my brain ticking away.....I have read dolittler before there is some good info on there.
Doc Khuly will put some subjects out there and posting doctors will tell it like it is.  It is actually refreshing to find a board that will do that.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Very interesting. . . And I agree with it 100%. As someone who works in the human medical industry, I can honestly tell you that these issues are seen there as well. When was the last time you visited your doctor and was asked what your normal diet was? This is the nature of conventional medicine - "here's a pill/shot/vitamin for whatever ails you".  :?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts