Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a quick trip to CountryMax today, we were out of dog cookies 8O while I was there I picked out a small toy for Blitzen, most of Donners toys are as big as she is!!! Also picked up a replacement squeaky bone for Donner, his old one was worn out!
Well, you guessed it.....he is fascinated with the toy I bought for HER!
Anyway, it's pretty cool.Soft rubber box shape with a round ball inside.Donner keeps sticking his whole tongue inside and spinning the ball  :lol:  I was assured the ball can't come out but for now intend to supervise play just to be sure. Hubby is going back tomorrow to see if there is one a little more Donners size :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HaHaHaHa Only if by sharing you mean he gets to snatch away anything she has and then boink her in the head with it!! I was making myself craaazy trying to stop him from doing that until I realized she was just as happy to either chase him or go pick out another toy, (which he'll also eventually steal ) Pretty typical older brother syndrome HE can pick on her, but just let one of the cats give her a warning howl and he immediately steps between them to protect her. :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That's a pretty neat toy Lori....Had to laugh at Donner bonking Biltz in the head with tho... :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Aww does sound like a typical big brother (or sister in my case) thing to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts