Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, thanks for adding me to the group. I am currently looking for reputable breeders in the Massachusetts/New Hampshire area as we just lost our boy tragically and our house is so empty without him. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Here's a couple pics of our guy in happier times.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. We found our boy from a breeder in Hyde Park, NY. He is our first boxer and first dog in general and we are very pleased with the breeder. The name is Rumors of Luv Boxers. Let me know if you would like contact info. Looks like about 3 hours from NH. They were 3 hours from us as well but worth it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. I am definitely interested in your breeders contact info. We got our last guy, Buster, from a byb out of NJ but feel like we got very lucky as he had zero health issues and a great temperament.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. We found our boy from a breeder in Hyde Park, NY. He is our first boxer and first dog in general and we are very pleased with the breeder. The name is Rumors of Luv Boxers. Let me know if you would like contact info. Looks like about 3 hours from NH. They were 3 hours from us as well but worth it.
Had a terrible experience with this breeder

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you. I am definitely interested in your breeders contact info. We got our last guy, Buster, from a byb out of NJ but feel like we got very lucky as he had zero health issues and a great temperament.
Hope you had a better experience with Rumors of Luv than I did

1 - 7 of 7 Posts