Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: New here

Hi everyone,
My name is Suse and I am the new proud owner (of about 5 weeks) of a beautiful baby boy named Jack. He is a fawn and quite adorable. He is the 3rd boxer I have had contact with but all together different from the other 2. He is the first one that I have owned alone and I am finding myself panicking at everything.
Thankfully I have found Dr Stephanie, who Jack loves as do I.
I am so happy to have found this site and hope it will help calm the fears that I battle every day.
:lol: Cheers
Suse

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you both..You will find a ton of great information on here that hopefully will help you..Definitely read thru the puppy & training section for  a lot of good tips....And don't be shy with the pics, we love those  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wecome to you and Jack, please post some pictures.  You will find a ton of information here (check puppy section) and everyone is willing to help or be supportive.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome!  Yes, we love pics here!  Can't wait to see some.  You will find tons of good info here.  I love this forum!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your new baby, I'm glad you found a vet that you can trust and that Jack enjoys her too. Sometimes that is hard to come by or difficult to find. I hear you on the panicking about everything...thats me to a tee  :lol:...ask anyone, I ask tons of questions..and some of them are a bit silly, but everyone here calms my nerves and offers great advice. You will love it here and find it to be a great resource.

Can't wait to see pics of little Jack.  :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi and welcome to both of you.  I think everyone above has covered the benefits and information you can find by browsing through all the different forum topics and don't worry there are lots of people here ready to answer any questions you have.  Look forward to seeing pictures of your new baby and congratulations on joining the crew.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to you and Jack!  :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts