Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pics of my precious new boxer baby Jetta.  She is 6 weeks and 3 days old...She is adapting great, will already play, box, eat, pounce and has shown no fear...and is already quite manipulative...

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
thos pictures are great... she is so tiny... reminds me so much of jessie when we first got her...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So glad she is adapting well.  So cute and so tiny, but she will grow fast.  Keep the pictures coming.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Very Cute!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, she is soo tiny!!! But what a face...Welcome home Jetta.... :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I took her to the vet yesterday...she is 5.7 pounds...has gained .1 pounds since Sunday and the vet gave her a clean bill of health, although she said she is a little bit skinny but not enough to worry about, especially since her first worming was on Friday...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Oh she is just precious!  She is tiny but they grow so quickly, even I can say I remember when Sophie was that small.  Love the pictures and keep them coming.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a question for you guys...with boxer pups...do their eyes change color as they get older...I don't know if you can see in the pics, but her eyes are a greyish greenish brownish color..almost a blueish hazel...will her eyes darken, or are those her eye color..

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
She's cute as a button, loved the upside down sleeping pic. Not sure about the eye changes in puppies but kittens eyes change/darken as they get older so I imagine Jettas will too.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Logan's eyes were blue at 4weeks and now they are greenish. Welcome home Jetta and best of luck to you. How was she with the cat or better yet how is the cat with her?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts