Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pics of my precious new boxer baby Jetta.  She is 6 weeks and 3 days old...She is adapting great, will already play, box, eat, pounce and has shown no fear...and is already quite manipulative...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So glad she is adapting well.  So cute and so tiny, but she will grow fast.  Keep the pictures coming.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Very Cute!  :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I took her to the vet yesterday...she is 5.7 pounds...has gained .1 pounds since Sunday and the vet gave her a clean bill of health, although she said she is a little bit skinny but not enough to worry about, especially since her first worming was on Friday...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Oh she is just precious!  She is tiny but they grow so quickly, even I can say I remember when Sophie was that small.  Love the pictures and keep them coming.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a question for you guys...with boxer pups...do their eyes change color as they get older...I don't know if you can see in the pics, but her eyes are a greyish greenish brownish color..almost a blueish hazel...will her eyes darken, or are those her eye color..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.