Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone.... Meet Luna the newest addition to our family! Luna joined our family 3 days ago and we are so happy to finally have another boxer fur baby.

Our first boy was Lugar who crossed the rainbow bridge Oct 2017. We finally decided it was time to get another and we feel so lucky to have found an amazing breeder who gave us the opportunity to bring this beauty into our family.

We have started working on crate training and she is doing great.

So happy to be back on this forum to share our girl Luna as well as obtain great info and advise from all of you.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats!! Her mask is beautiful!! We look forward to seeing her grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Oh my she is gorgeous! I think I am really loving the look of a fawn w/black mask. Someone else on here that hasn't been around lately has a similar dog. He is quite lovely too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congratulations on your new pup Luna.. Is she part Euro?
She is gorgeous! She will grow up to be a real beauty. My pup is 100% Euro as well. My previous boxer was almost entirely American. It is really interesting seeing the differences as my boy matures.
Thanks so much :) Our previous boy was an American Boxer as well. Our pups parents are gorgeous and can't wait to see this little girl mature. Hopefully not too fast though cause I just love her little. Haha!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Congratulations on your new puppy. She is a beautiful little girl. My girl and boy are both part Euro with my boy having more Euro in him. I love my babies too but its a big adjustment when a puppy comes into the house! You tend to forget how much work they are but they are so cute exploring the world for the first time and you have the opportunity to make a great friend and companion. I lost my other two dogs to DCM one after another so starting over with a puppy was a challenge. I had no older dog this time to help with the training but we managed! Its always nice when you have an older dog to help with potty training in particular I spent a lot of nights and days out in the yard till she got the idea what "go potty" means. I am sure she will be a wonderful dog

·
Registered
518 Posts
My male is mostly Euro and he is only 7 months old but he weighs in at 63lbs and some change he is going to be a big boy. I have had previously mostly American bred dogs and they were not this big in the bone structure it seems the hair is a little longer too. He has the most goofy temperament though he is so big and heavy but in his mind he is a little puppy still! My girl is half Euro she is not as big though. Your girl looks like she is going to have some good structure to her too. Good luck with her

1 - 14 of 14 Posts