Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Ben. I just got this puppy, Junie B., on Saturday. She is my second boxer. Marley is my 12 year old fawn female. This new puppy appears black (notice how I said appears?). She was born to brindle parents.

It's been so long since I had a puppy and regretfully, I was not good about taking puppy pictures.

I was wondering what you folks thought about her snout/muzzle. It seems a bit long and she doesn't have the jowls that I remember Marley having as a puppy. Maybe I'm just being a paranoid puppy parent, but I was curious about feedback. I've read lots of similar posts on this site and other sites like it and I feel like people give some thoughtful feedback. This is especially true of folks who are more knowledgeable about the breed. I know I love these dogs and they love you back twice as hard, but I'm no expert.

I appreciate the feedback and look forward to interacting.

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
Some of the American bred dogs have longer faces while the Euros have shorter faces, I don't think there is anything wrong with her she will just have a longer muzzle she is very cute her face should spread out some as she gets older. She has a lot of growing to do. Welcome in!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts