Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, just looking for a place to keep updated and entertained regarding my fur babies. I have A 3 year old female boxer and a 10 week old female boxer. My first boxer was a gift for my husbands birthday... I fell in love with her, she is the best girl ever! Great with grandkids, snuggles a lot with me and loves attention. The baby is a new addition , we lost our other dog and sheva seemed sad and lonely. Toni has been loads of fun, the two are so unique and yet so similar. One thing for sure this breed is very entertaining !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Welcome in! We are glad to have you! I am a little concerned though we have had a lot lately of negative female/female problems here with some having to rehome their dogs. I hope your girls will remain peaceful

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome in! We are glad to have you! I am a little concerned though we have had a lot lately of negative female/female problems here with some having to rehome their dogs. I hope your girls will remain peaceful
I have seen that many posts about that. So far my 3 year old has welcomed the baby amazingly. She shares her food, helps the baby in and out the doggy door , really kind of mothers her. They each have there own bed but they sleep together . I hope they stay kind to each other.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
The problems usually start when the puppy reaches sexual maturity. Some people do make it work but there seems to be a lot more who don't I hope your girls end up getting along.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts