Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! I'm Ashley from Alabama! Brand new to this forum. Just joined last night. It was about 7 1/2 months ago when I first got to experience the pleasure of becoming a boxer mom to a beautiful baby boxer we named Camilla, after Princess Camilla. Since our pup was our princess and also because it began with a "C", it was a perfect fit! I am no stranger to being a dog parent. Before Camilla, I was (and still am!) the proud parent of two pit bulls, one a 5yr old female named Caney and the other a 3-legged 8yr old male that goes by the name Carter. Seasoned well by my pit bulls, all their training and rearing did nothing to help assist me with the training and rearing of Camilla. I know there are major differences between breeds and pit bulls are far from boxers, but even with that knowledge in hand, there is nothing I can think to say that would accurately describe the dynamic between My boyfriend, Milla, and Me! I believe that my vet said it best when I brought MilMil in to see him for the first time. His words? "OH! I see you got yourself a 'forever puppy' this time!" I wasn't until much much later on down the road when I had begun to realize the actual weight of his words! Lol!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts