1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I wo't stop you  :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
that's quite a few, but i love dogs, and if u have the room...and the money...go for it! he's way cute!

·
Registered
880 Posts
There is an old adage "the more the merrier"

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Aaaww,  he's soooooo cute! :D
Didn't you have a little trouble with the eldest when you brought home the last pup?
Can you afford another?
(how's that for talking you out of it?) :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Leanne, I know what you are up to, you just want one of every color huh?  :lol: My way of thinking is this, if you have the time, the money and the space I say go for it....As I am about to go for #3 I have no room to talk and look at Andrea, 3 Boxers and a Husky! I know if I had a bigger house I would more than likely add a fourth at some point....He's a cutie tho, kinda looks like Brodi :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I still dont know the whole story on him yet. I do know the girl also has a white female. I dont think thats its her pup cause its only him...

·
Registered
320 Posts
I say go for it if you can afford it and have the room and TIME!

I have 3 schnauzers and 1 boxer!!!   But, 4 is the limit for me!   :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'd say... hold out for a better bred pup. That pup screams BYB to me. That's not to say he isn't adorable ('cause he certainly is)... but w/a BYB, there's no guarantee you're not going to have health problems w/him down the road.

·
Registered
403 Posts
PradazPurdy\";p=\"99507 said:
I'd say... hold out for a better bred pup. That pup screams BYB to me. That's not to say he isn't adorable ('cause he certainly is)... but w/a BYB, there's no guarantee you're not going to have health problems w/him down the road.
Then again there's no guarantee your not going to have health problem if he is breed from the purest boxer out there. ........But it does help!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
only you know what your limits are financially and otherwise.. if you can.. do!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts