Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is obsessed with the bathroom?? i swear i can not go in there for anything without her busting thru the door to lay beside me. if im in the tub, she will lick the shower curtain then find a comfy spot and often i have to step over her getting out. most time she does follow me to every room, even if she is dead asleep, but the bathroom is her favorite, not sure why?  she doest really have seperation anxiety anymore when we leave her alone. (she did go thru a spell of it). i guess boxers really dont want there moms or dads outta there sight huh?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Boxers like to keep an eye out everywhere on you so they will follow you to different rooms. Zeus does the same thing. He likes to be my little shadow.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Diesel will swipe at the bathroom door until I open it. If I ignore him, he'll sit in the dining room (which allows him to see the rest of the house, and the bathroom hallway too!)

We can't sneak past him at all around here. lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
We have to keep Rocky out of the bathroom if either me or my boyfriend are showering - Rocky will jump right in the shower and play in the water :3

·
Registered
627 Posts
If I go into the bathroom and Roxy is too slow to get in before I shut the door, she will lay outside the door and not move until I get out.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah loves the bathroom and always tries to lay on the rug in front of the sink when I am trying to get ready.  She is just fascinated by the shower, loves sticking her head in and tries to drink the water.  I am surprised she hasn't jumped in yet  :lol:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Chloe is a bathroom hog too.. She loves to come in while I take a bath and eat the bubbles or run off with my soap..If I'm taking a shower she will jump right in..God forbid I shut the door while I'm in there..she will cry and carry on so bad.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol..Yup got 2 bathroom hogs here..If I go into the bathroom, for anything even just to put linens away, both Samson & Angel follow..Try taking a shower and having to manuvuer around both of them? If I want privacy, I have to shut the door, then I hear Angel snorting under the door :lol:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Sadie likes the bathroom to.  Charlie never took interest to it.  I'm afraid that Sadie might be one of those dogs that tries to drink from the toilet.  She'll sit and stare at me while I use the bathroom to.  Now if I could just train them to use the toilet, especially when the weather is bad!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Fiona is also somewhat on a bathroom ban.  She likes the TP as well and will chew it or pull the whole roll off and onto the floor.  She will stay at the door and try and stick her nose under it and sniff/snort.  After a while she gives up and goes off somewhere else, normally to bother the cat while we are not looking.  :twisted:

·
Registered
46 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"16019 said:
If I want privacy, I have to shut the door, then I hear Angel snorting under the door :lol:
Poe is definitely a bathroom dog. He will try to lick the water on the shower door while I am showering.  If I trap him out of the bathroom he will snort around the cracks of the door and if I don't let him in he lays against the door until I come out.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Yup Vega is already that way as well. She will dart in there whether we are in there or not. She doesn't mess with anything. Just sniffs and will maybe drag the rug to the door and make her a cozy spot. I actually have pictures where I sat in the tub and she came to see what was going on. I will add them to the Gallery.

·
Registered
80 Posts
That is hilarious, Cali is definately a shower girl as well. She will lick the curtain, over and over, stick her head in and drink the spray, she is crazy about the shower as well! How funny!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts