Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my puppy Trigger. He turns 7 months this coming Saturday. He's currently 50lbs, does he look like a normal size/any predictions how big he will be full grown? His mom was 55lb and dad was 65lb but people have told me he looks like he's going to be much bigger than that.

Also, this is my first post here!
Dog Liver Carnivore Plant Companion dog

Dog Working animal Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog

Dog Carnivore Fawn Companion dog Boxer

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Nice looking puppy. He will not finish maturing out till 2 yrs old I would look for him to be in the 65 to 70lb range. They go thru growth spurts too like one day they look leggy then another time you look and it looks like their head is bigger so takes some time to even out he should be a nice looking adult

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice looking puppy. He will not finish maturing out till 2 yrs old I would look for him to be in the 65 to 70lb range. They go thru growth spurts too like one day they look leggy then another time you look and it looks like their head is bigger so takes some time to even out he should be a nice looking adult
Thank you! Yeah, even his puppy growth stages have made him look different week by week (some weeks extra loose skin etc), can't imagine how ridiculous it will get as he gets older!

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is my puppy Trigger. He turns 7 months this coming Saturday. He's currently 50lbs, does he look like a normal size/any predictions how big he will be full grown? His mom was 55lb and dad was 65lb but people have told me he looks like he's going to be much bigger than that.

Also, this is my first post here! View attachment 137373
View attachment 137372
View attachment 137371
He looks very much like our boxer at that age. Wesley is 19 months now and around 80lbs but was leggy like your pup is. Your pup looks like he'll get to around Wesley's size, he's a good looking pup!

Dog Dog breed Building Collar Carnivore

1 - 8 of 8 Posts