Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I noticed that awhile ago and thought they looked alike.  The two pictures of Sophie on the floor look so much like Kiah. That is one thing that I miss with getting a rescue, no puppy pictures and not knowing her background.  They are mirror images, Kiah's white is on the right side of her nose and Sophie's is on the left.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're right - they are mirror images on markings, but I've always thought the dark around their eyes is so similar as well as their little wrinkles.  Give Kiah a big hug form me - she is such a pretty girl.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness, she sure does look like Kiah....Wow....And Sophie is getting soo big too Kate....Nice to see how that little darling is growing.....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kate\";p=\"62103 said:
You're right - they are mirror images on markings, but I've always thought the dark around their eyes is so similar as well as their little wrinkles.  Give Kiah a big hug form me - she is such a pretty girl.
Kiah returns the hug; give Sophie and Kane one from us.  Sophie is such a sweetie and so pretty also, how big is she now?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts