Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or does this dog have an unusually large chest? I know boxers are supposed to have a big deep chest, but ive never seen a boxer with this kind of chest.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Roxy and Astro have the same deep chest also.  I think it looks larger when they lay on their back, but mine definitely have large, deep chests.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I think it's normal... it was prolly the way she was laying that made it look SO big... Odin does that every once in a while... I think OMG! It's HUGE!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, this is how tink sleeps whenever its really hot out, but when shes like this, her breathing gets really deep, like a snort kind of thing.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I think it looks normal. Zeus has  a very large chest as well. You can definitely tell when they roll on there backs.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
TinkerbelleNdMaddy\";p=\"23871 said:
Lol, this is how tink sleeps whenever its really hot out, but when shes like this, her breathing gets really deep, like a snort kind of thing.
Yes it is normal....oh, and if you haven't guessed yet, boxers are big snorers!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, cute pic..Angel looks like that as well when she sleeps on her back...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Both of mine look the same as Tink when they are on their backs.  Hey, she looks pretty comfortable there.  Glad she isn't spoiled.  lol

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah's is the same.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts