Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought my boxer an I received kc papers, which was photocopied.
They also said she was fled and wormed which was a lie so makes me doubt what else they said.

Just wondering if anybody could tell me if she looks like a boxer.
Thanks

ImageUploadedByPG Free1370979887.380785.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1370979910.813775.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
She is too frick'n cute. Sorry, can't help with the real question. I'm sure someone will be along to offer advice.

·
Registered
809 Posts
She looks boxer to me too. Look at her little nose :) I love boxer noses. I'm impressed that her ears are standing like that lol Bowser's were every which way when he was a puppy.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
If you received papers and they have a registration name and number you can contact the registration to see if the name of the sire/dame and breeder match the certificate you were given.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
were they kc papers or AKC papers? or ckc papers (american not Canidian ckc) unless they were AKC in the USA then she may be pure bred but may not be too you can chek the AKC register to see if her parents are on there or not

·
Banned
36 Posts
A friend of mine has a 19 month male and he want to find him a female boxer to mate with.Unfortunately his boxer hasn't got a pedigree and he would like to know if there is a way to take one.His boy is thoroughbred, big and healthy so he is open to blood test or anything else needed to get him a pedigree.Thanks guys! :)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
A friend of mine has a 19 month male and he want to find him a female boxer to mate with.Unfortunately his boxer hasn't got a pedigree and he would like to know if there is a way to take one.His boy is thoroughbred, big and healthy so he is open to blood test or anything else needed to get him a pedigree.Thanks guys! :)
Tell him that he should rethink his plan, and leave it to the professionals... Who aren't doing it to bag a buck, but are doing it to specialize in making the breed, healthier and sound.... There are way to many backyard breeders out there..

·
Banned
36 Posts
Tell him that he should rethink his plan, and leave it to the professionals... Who aren't doing it to bag a buck, but are doing it to specialize in making the breed, healthier and sound.... There are way to many backyard breeders out there..
You're right but don't be that much sure.Because i know good kennells that got into that because of the money.And they try to make the breed better for money.What confuses me is that if you won't let your dogs ge through that process (it's natural) it will make them go crazy.Αlso getting them neutered seems kind of heartless.Οh and no offence, we're friends here.I just wanted to help a friend :p

Registered puppies come from registered parents. It's that simple. If both parents aren't papered then neither can the pup.
Thank you :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Egg shaped head, floppy ears, docked tail, floppy chops.... definitely boxer in my book :cheers:

I love her all black mask. My first boxer growing up as a kind had an all black mask on fawn, like your cute boxer. Ever since then I have always had at least one fawn with a full black mask... It's almost like my childhood dog (the dog that made me fall head over heels in love with the boxer breed) has never passed away-- other than their obvious personality differences. My female "Lucy" is my all black masked boxer now, she is the oldest of my three and keeps my younger males in check :lol:

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
You're right but don't be that much sure.Because i know good kennells that got into that because of the money.And they try to make the breed better for money.What confuses me is that if you won't let your dogs ge through that process (it's natural) it will make them go crazy.Αlso getting them neutered seems kind of heartless.Οh and no offence, we're friends here.I just wanted to help a friend :p

Thank you :)
You think neutering your pet is heartless.

What do you think about all the pets that are killed by overcrowded shelters that don't have room for them because of people out there that think neutering and spaying is heartless?

I see you're from Greece - I know that ways of thinking in Europe are a bit different (I am from a European background).

In North America, the average number of animals that are euthanized in a year = 3.5 Million. Yes, MILLION!

Would you say that's heartless?

·
Banned
36 Posts
Well you've got a point there.It is like a double-edged knife.But that number would be by far lower if we people were more responsible.Many let their pets loose and get pregnant every once in a while

1 - 20 of 29 Posts