Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my female boxer tied the 10th and 11th of July. This should put her around 43-44 days pregnant. She’s not looking very pregnant and it seems like she was bigger last week than she is now. She has become more more tired and has a lack of appetite. She has also had some mammary gland development. I’ll include some pictures of what she looks like now.

Please no hateful comments. I did health testing and found a really good stud who was clear on everything

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
She is likely pregnant. I'd probably have her Xrayed at 55 days to see how many pups she is having.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Your vet can confirm pregnancy by means of a "canine pregnancy test", which measures hormone levels from days 21-25 of pregnancy onwards, or using an ultrasound from day 20-22 onward. From the 30th day onwards, your vet will be able to perform a physical examination to find out how many puppies your dog is expecting. Also, you cant find canine pregnancy test kits on Amazon for as little as $10.

Signs your dog is pregnant.
  1. Noticeably Increased appetite.
  2. Decreased appetite (day 45)
  3. Weight gain. 20-50%
  4. Increase in nipple size.
  5. Swollen belly. Enlarged, firm abdomen (days 45-50)
  6. Tires more easily.
  7. Nesting behavior.
  8. More affectionate.
  9. Irritability
  10. Increased urination
  11. Clear, odorless vaginal discharge

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, my female boxer tied the 10th and 11th of July. This should put her around 43-44 days pregnant. She’s not looking very pregnant and it seems like she was bigger last week than she is now. She has become more more tired and has a lack of appetite. She has also had some mammary gland development. I’ll include some pictures of what she looks like now.

Please no hateful comments. I did health testing and found a really good stud who was clear on everything
View attachment 136805 View attachment 136806
Did she have puppies?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts