Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's two months and few old.. question is she has a long snout.. And less wrinkles on her face.. Regardless her features I love her anyway and give her the best attention needed.. Just curious to find out whether she looks purebred.. Thanks everyone! ImageUploadedByPG Free1362930131.421008.jpg ImageUploadedByPG Free1362930148.088306.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To give you little more insight, I only got to see the mother and the breeder confined me that farther is purebred and registered dog. I'm sure it is BYB, however the mother had a shorter snout and all the features of a good boxer. However she didn't have any white markings, Just fawn and black.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone.. She is indeed! Never asked for registration details. But now i feel she was poorly bred after looking at pictures of boxers on Internet. I will raise her anyway regardless what she will turn out to be.. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
she landed with you for a reason. she might be purebred she might not be.

but I can guarantee you have a one of a kind :)

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
She sure looks pure to me, and freaking adorable at that!

I thought the same thing about my Daisy because she looks so different from Dodger, but they are both pure boxer, just different lines.

The wrinkles and jowls develop over time :D

·
Registered
602 Posts
she is cute.

Did you want a show or a pet?

If a high show quality bred boxer is important to you, next time do a search prior to purchase. Search show circles and investigate to find the best bred boxer in your state and region. But expect to pay a lot of money and be put on a wait list.

If pet is what you want, it looks to me like you found a sweet puppy!

Pet or show they are all wonderfu boxers!

·
Registered
477 Posts
She looks pure Boxer to me, the snout - to early to tell. Could just be a product of poor breeding. However she is soooooo cute!!!!! Love the face!!!! <3

1 - 20 of 28 Posts