Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Is she a good boxer?

8K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  Trancemonk 
#1 ·
She's two months and few old.. question is she has a long snout.. And less wrinkles on her face.. Regardless her features I love her anyway and give her the best attention needed.. Just curious to find out whether she looks purebred.. Thanks everyone! Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
Dog Dog breed Canidae Mammal Grass

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
#14 ·
She sure looks pure to me, and freaking adorable at that!

I thought the same thing about my Daisy because she looks so different from Dodger, but they are both pure boxer, just different lines.

The wrinkles and jowls develop over time :D

#18 ·
she is cute.

Did you want a show or a pet?

If a high show quality bred boxer is important to you, next time do a search prior to purchase. Search show circles and investigate to find the best bred boxer in your state and region. But expect to pay a lot of money and be put on a wait list.

If pet is what you want, it looks to me like you found a sweet puppy!

Pet or show they are all wonderfu boxers!

#24 ·
She is adorable! Looks boxer to me too. Moxie has a longer snout too. Not sure where it came from since both her parents had nice snouts... oh well. Gives them character. ( enjoy her! She will light up your life.

#25 ·
It makes us "skin ppl" feel good when other skins compliment our fur babies, but our fur babies don't care what "we" skins look like... They Just Love Us!!

I bet you wouldn't catch them sitting around asking: "Do you think my skin dad is pure!" What about his butt, is it too wide? Or, my skin mom is American, and my dad is European, but I can't find their "PAPERS"!!

Love'm Back Like They Love Us!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#26 ·
My sister has 3 boxers and the female had 3 litters. They were never around any other dogs, ever. She kept 1 puppy from her last little who has a long snout and really doesn't look like a Boxer at all in the face, but all the other puppies did. All 3 are registered purebreds, so maybe it is a genetic mutation. In any event, he is about 3 years old now and is built like a boxer, acts like a boxer, but just doesn't look like a boxer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.