Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Re: Is there a such thing as a "spot" on most boxe

Now that's a new one on me Anne, but you got me curious now, going to have to check my 2 out and see...The walk sounded like a lot of fun and good socialization for Cactus too...I know the big boy behaved himself, didn't he?  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Re: Is there a such thing as a "spot" on most boxe

Anne, one of the things that I suspected about Samson, but got confirmed when we went to a boxer meetup last month was that he does not do well with a large pack of dogs.. One on one, he does very well, but he was on the defensive the whole time, snarled at all the dogs and was lunging...Cactus could very well be the same. Not all boxers are social animals..Lol...So when I go to our next meetup this w/end, Samson will stay at home with Marq and I will take Angel...

Watch his body reactions closely..If his ears go down or back, he kinda slouches, he's not comfortable..I can read Samson very well and it was my fault that I didn't pick up on this earlier..Also the whole experience could have been too much for Cactus..Big crowds can be a bit intimidating...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.