Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there is any such thing as too many kisses?! Boz loves to pin down my fianc

·
Registered
913 Posts
When your fiance's chin goes numb, and the front of his shirt is dripping wet from slobber maybe?? LOL
Really though, your Boz may be giving kisses..but he has also put your MAN in a submissive position by pinning him..let him try being above Boz while being kissed...see if he stops when you ask him.
GOD..I ADORE Boz's picture..I want to grab those lips and squeeze his handsome face!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boz will give kisses any time and place, even if my fiance is laying down or sitting up he's just a kissing manic!  It's a good idea to keep him sitting up to see if he loves to give him kisses as much.  I was wondering if it was something to get attention away from me.  Boz is really Shanes dog though and though!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Phoenix is like that with my boyfriend....she "makes-out" with him all the time...especially if him and I are sitting too close together for her comfort. She doesn't like us cuddling unless shes in the middle!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Ya I'd have to agree with AshleysMom, Gaby likes to lick my hair like that, and then it's all wet and slobbery she decides she want's to go outside and it's cold out now and the wet hair makes it worse :lol: and then of course I got to wash my hair again, so I don't really let her do that anymore...She also likes to lick my eyes when they are closed, and once my eyelids go numb that's about enough kissing for me :lol:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Maple love to kiss to, and sometimes it's almost as if she wants to tackle the person down first and then kiss them, I don't let her do that to me, I don't like to be laying down with her walking on my face lol (those nails are too damn sharp) she also doesn't like it when the hubby gets home and tries to give me a kiss she runs over and wiggles her way in between us, it's quite funny  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
One can never have too many kisses :) Buck used to it and kiss & lick my ex after he got out of the pool for some reason, guess he liked the smell..I do agree, I wouldn't allow Boz to pin your B/F, some dogs don't have the need to do that, but some do, like my Samson, then he sits on me! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts