Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
neighbor just got orders to report for a tour asap..needs to leave in one week..hes coast guard..was promised he wasnt leaving again for 2 yrs but surprise...so itll be a year....he doesnt want to leave the dog for that long thinks its not fair..hes single...so hes trying to find an awesome home for the pup shes only a year old

what do you think her mix is? boxer? soemthing else?

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm you may be right Sharon...i was seeing a pitty head and a SO i dont know body lol...shes a real sweetie and so loving he has really taken such good care of her...and hes so upset but he is trying to look past his own feelings and do what he thinks is BEST for her..

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LMAO  i know i am always like WOW @ her spots hahaha..i just cant take her..i want to...but our next dog will be a replacement for Isis with Diari..be trained starting early for autism service and wll be a boxer pup..just none here right now..and bringing one in is soooooooooooo hard..have to be 10 months, and quarentine etc etc

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Holy moly, it's an Isis clone, well kinda :lol: ..Yea I was going to say Jack Russel too, but she sure is cute....Hope he is able to find someone to take her

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
It's really so hard to tell what the mixes are. Whatever she is, she is very unique looking and cute! I hope he finds her a good home.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
the head looks pitt like you said but that was as far as i could guess. maybe the spots are from some type of sporting/hunting ...pointerish? i dunno but she is pretty

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Oh my, whatever the mix she adorable. What unusual markings!! Her nose looks like a pit, but somehow her face is a little narrow for it, or maybe it's just the camera angle? She looks like such a sweetie hope she finds a good home. Too bad there isn't some sort of pet foster service for military deployments. Doesn't seem fair to have to give up your pet to serve your country :roll:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i talked to him this morning and he hasnt found her a home yet ...Theresa

1 - 14 of 14 Posts