Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking to adopt this 6 month old male boxer...  The owner told us she got him from a breeder in TX and that he IS a purebred boxer.  What do you think??  

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm assuming you mean the little white and fawn guy? It's hard to tell from the pics, but yes he does look like a boxer to me. Something about the grown fawn one does not look right to me.  :?  Could be the camera angle or the ears....I don't know?? The top of the head looks kind of off to me, but the pup does look full boxer.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome. Looks like a Boxer to me. As far as purebred goes I think you could have a d.n.a. test done but im not real sure on that. Does it really matter? He is a cute little guy. :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I agree with Lisa something does look really off with the adult one but the lil guy looks all boxer.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
R U talking about the white and fawn (little one)??  The reason I am asking is he does not look 6 months old...or maybe that is an older picture...anyway...looks like boxer to me....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sharonL\";p=\"113002 said:
R U talking about the white and fawn (little one)??  The reason I am asking is he does not look 6 months old...or maybe that is an older picture...anyway...looks like boxer to me....
Yeah, the little one.  Yeah, I think that pic was taken when he was 2-3 months.  Thanks for your opinions!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
The pup looks like Boxer to me...Why don't you ask the owner for the paperwork and do a bit of digging online? IF, as they say he's a purebred, he should be registered..The older dog looks a bit off, but could be camera angle

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I agree with everyone else, something off about the older one (could be poor breeding too) but the little looks boxer.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I agree with everyone else....something about the older one doesnt look right...it could be the angle of the camera but his head looks off...he also looks like he has a really short crop....

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
older one looks mixed with pit 9 rounded head) but the pup looks allboxer...i agree with everyone else...couldnt hurt to ask where he came from etc and get in touch with that place? hes a cutie reguardless

1 - 15 of 15 Posts