Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Re: Is this evil

ROTFLMAO......I cannot wait to see pics of this......

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Evil??  :uhoh: Nah....A bit twisted maybe!!!  :lol:  Where are the pictures???? :shifty: Yes, I can see you are a big tease!!  :p   :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts

I remember one time that one of my friends exgirlfriends boyfriend, if that isnt confusing, while i was outside had taken a big teaspoon of peanut butter and just globbed it on Dantes nose and face. Lauren come running to me and told me. Dante looked hilarious but was n ot happy and looked like he was going to kill that guy. I told him hed better clean Dante up or we were going outside. I thought i was mad, Lauren was red in temper. I just didnt like the guy and his gf.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is too freakin funny!!  :lol:  :lol: Love pic 3!!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Ohhh love those pictures, they look so cute!  Pic number three looks so much like our Zig...they could be related!  :D

Ours LOVE PB and you can't even make a PB sandwich without them climbing in your lap to get some.  My daughter makes PB dog biscuits and they just sit in the kitchen waiting on her until they are done.

·
Registered
948 Posts
LOL! Those pics are hilarious! But don't feel bad! I do it too!! I have a jar of peanut butter just for the dogs so I dip my fingers in it and gob up pills and then I wipe it on their noses.. lol

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Those are tooo funny!! Now why did you go and give me this evil idea?!?!?! Roxy is going to hate me tomorrow :lol:

·
Registered
627 Posts
That is too cute!!!  I love the pictures!!!

I've given Roxy peanut butter, but I never put it on her nose.  I'm going to have to try that now!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh I loved it....Those were the funniest pics, esp # 3..Ok, go to try that with mine....Angel always is licking Samson, we'll see if he reciprocates  :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts