Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Wow! I would definitely bag that sucker up and take it to the vet for examination especially if he's done it more than once! That is one LONG poop!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Ya I plan to have it looked at problem is my brother tossed it not really thinking so now its on to the waiting game for him to pass some more again

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I would much rather dissect my dog's poop than hear my husband exit the bathroom with the phrase: "Honey, did we have corn last night?!" :)

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
I would much rather dissect my dog's poop than hear my husband exit the bathroom with the phrase: "Honey, did we have corn last night?!" :)
OMG that reminds me of a line from a movie that my friends and I quote all the time! "Corn? Corn? I didn't eat no corn!!!" This was a bathroom scene... ROFL!!

·
Super Moderator
7,025 Posts
You guys are to funny :clap2:

If the mutant poop happens again, you need to take it in to be looked at. I would be worried that his body isn't properly digesting his foods. The slimy mucous that is on it kind of points me in that direction.

Or if it happens again you can purchase a good probiotic to add into his daily feeding. That might help his body do a better job of breaking down his food.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Yeah he has not passed any more yet I am beginning to think he ate something as it seems..
He also had a meal on some of my daughter's crayolas lol he had some rainbow poop today...

How the heck do they find this stuff we are crazy about not having anything down for him to get into

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah he has not passed any more yet I am beginning to think he ate something as it seems..
He also had a meal on some of my daughter's crayolas lol he had some rainbow poop today...

How the heck do they find this stuff we are crazy about not having anything down for him to get into
So I'm not alone in the crayons either whew!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts