Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Isis Is Doing Better..update with pics...

2K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  JeanenesBoogerBabies 
#1 · (Edited)
thought i

#5 ·
alright since I been MIA for so long I had to go back like 50 pages to see what was wrong with my poor Isis! I'm so glad to hear she's doing better please give her tons of kisses from me  :D YAY for you also being off bed rest..OMG I would of went nuts..lol

#6 ·
Now that progress report just made my day Ky...Both Isis & you...She's looking great, well except for looking high that is  :lol: Glad to hear you are off bed rest, I know that was driving you nutz...Big hugs to both of you..Now please, don't over do it, ok?

#10 ·
On a water bed? She would feel like SHE was surfin!
I think she is feeling icky today... really lethargic and whiny...I wonder what the deal is..
Are peas bad for boxers? I gave her some of mine last night...

#13 ·
So glad to hear you girls are on the road to recovery! I bet your family is glad too - it is always hard when the anchor is down. But of course, I am sure they have a new appreciation for you now, don't they???  :lol: I just love those blue eyes - Isis is so pretty!

#14 ·
So glad to hear that you two are feeling better; Isis is looking great.  Have fun this weekend but don't over extend yourself (don't want you sick again) and be safe.

#17 ·
SummerLuv\";p=\"67650 said:
Hey, you ever use your messengers? I just sent you a message on yahoo.
i jst added you to yahoo & msn...i didnt  know who it was so denied it..lol ooops

#18 ·
grumpee\";p=\"67744 said:
Ky, what was/is wrong with Isis? Glad to see you too doing better..
long story lol short of it was she had a bad infection from something in our hard...shes good now though..hope it doesnt come back after meds stop :?

#20 ·
8O ya made me crazy..ty for the well wishes...we are feeling much better :D

#22 ·
ty :D shes eating like a horse haha but shes really feeling alot better..i got her to play last night for the first time in 2 weeks..it was only for 5 min and she had to lay down but it was nice to see

#23 ·
so glad you and isis are feeling better!  that was kinda scary for awhile! hope you both fully recover and STAY fully recovered! btw ky, did you ever hear back from the housing people? just curious as to what happened with them.

#25 ·
[quote="sumyasmom\";p=\"67860":30tkcfk3]so glad you and isis are feeling better!

#26 ·
Glad to hear that both of you are feeling better, and hopefully housing will get this settled so that Isis doesn't have to go through this again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.