Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we've been for a lovely walk around a lake while the sun was out, and I'm convinced that Daisy has seen her friend Isis sitting on the top of picnic benches and thinks that it's ok! LOL!
On the first pic she's with her daddy!

Heather

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
LOL!  You'd think Isis would be a good influence! LOL!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Daisy looks fantastic sitting on the table, no matter where she learned it!   :D  Great pics and beautiful scenery!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
iheartmyboxer\";p=\"84933 said:
Nevermind the fact that she is sitting on the table- LOOK AT THAT ADORABLE SMILE!

Beaux never pants like that, I am so jealous! :)
fast topic change:

smiling faces!!

ok back to the origional topic. I looove the pics you got. I wish we could be at the dang beach right now. lol

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:rofl: that's a RIOT !!! hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Whoooo Hoooo Daisy !!! hahaha welcome to the lazy white lady club hahahaha open mouth and all we are so classy haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Both are so darn cute, I want a white.

·
Registered
725 Posts
iheartmyboxer\";p=\"84933 said:
Nevermind the fact that she is sitting on the table- LOOK AT THAT ADORABLE SMILE!

Our little guy didn't pant like that for a while, but now it is starting and its so cute!!!

LOVE the pics!

·
Registered
149 Posts
LoveMyBoy\";p=\"85032 said:
[quote="iheartmyboxer\";p=\"84933":1d9vtqz3]Nevermind the fact that she is sitting on the table- LOOK AT THAT ADORABLE SMILE!

Our little guy didn't pant like that for a while, but now it is starting and its so cute!!!

LOVE the pics![/quote:1d9vtqz3]

Our boys are about the same age too! I have to REALLY wear Beaux out (I'm talking getting him to chase something in circles) to get him to pant.

·
Registered
882 Posts
AAWw Daisy's such a gorgeous girl..I'm still trying to get Gaby to jump up on our picnic table :lol: ..great scenery in your pics! :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
:rofl:  :rofl: Those pics are great! Blitzen says she can't wait to be big enough to hang out on the picnic table like her white aunties  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, maybe Daisy has been getting online and chatting with Isis? That is soo funny, great pics Heather....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts