Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Isis looks wiped! Sorry about the kids not feeling good. I feel your pain, it has gone through the house.It's finally on the way out, My little one, Brandon just has to finish a round of antibiotics for an ear infection, then we should be done with that crud. I'm still coughing, but I think the worst is over. What a bad cold and flu season it has been! I hope you are all able to hit the waves real soon!  :wink:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....Heather is right, that is a Big Baco :) Sorry to hear the boys still aren't feeling good Ky, was hoping they would be by now...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Isis is so cute with her tongue out like that.  It gives me hope that Kiah might do it someday.  Hope the boys recover quickly and you can kick it before it gets bad.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks like a bad case of ETS to me!  That would be escaped tounge syndrome in laymans terms.  It can be contageous so keep all other animals away while it is happening :lol: .

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"88585 said:
lol Isis is 6 and this is the first time ive gotten pics or seen her do it..whoo hoo

as for the kids my youngest also has an ear infection ontop of the resp stuff...grrrrrrrrrr poor baby...older one had high fevers throat and terrible cough...JEEZ 8 days today ..good Lord...

shhhh i dont feel good but im not tellin anyone lol...shakey,throat scratchy, tired and just not right...hoping itll pass me...
That's how I feel.... I just CANNOT STOP COUGHING and it hurts my head SO MUCH every time I do so!!! I just worry about giving it to Sarah and Aiden. It's SO hard not to LOVE ALL over them like I normally do!!

That's great!! Isis is awesome!! I think I've seen Odin do the tongue thing once... but barely. He was so out of it though I pulled his tongue out a little further! LOL When I went to go get the camera he'd put it back in his mouth!!  :(

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"88585 said:
Willow remember the BIG hill that goes up to the h 1 from here? thats where i run hahahaha

Oh my Ky, you run up that? Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it :) Isis is a real trooper to keep up with you running that

·
Registered
780 Posts
That is a great picture.  She looks so tired and so cute with her tongue hanging out.  None of ours have slept that way except for Ziggi and then only when he was a puppy!

·
Registered
54 Posts
That is the funniest thing.. Tessie does is too and if she is dreaming it will move too!!! That is so cute when they are wimpering and the tounge is moving too...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts