Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the adoption for Penny fell through :cry:  I hadnt heard from the rescue for a few days so I emailed them and the woman admitted to giving Penny to someone else :roll:  Needless to say I was extremely upset because Penny was suppose to arrive tomorrow.

On a happier note the bf and I got a call yesterday and guess who was returned to the shelter?? The little red pit that we intended on adopting the first time. Anyways long story short the woman couldnt handle him because hes a puppy AND teething and hes chewing on EVERYTHING! Im sure hes going to give me a run for my money lol hes a little booger! I went to visit him yesterday to do an interview! We were the last of 8 applications on this poor little guy and what do ya know EVERY single other applicant withdrew(for lack of a better word) from him. So HES MINE!!!!!!! I culd have picked him up yesterday but I didnt have anything for him lol so I went out last night and got a few toys and a bone. And I get to go pick him up tomorrow morning! You guys have no idea how excited I am! Can you say FATE??

Heres my little bugger just in case you forgot :wink:

PS I was walking out AFTER I had agreed to take him.....look over and theres a beautiful fawn what looked to have been pure bred boxer 8O

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
My head is spinning!!! Can't believe they gave Penny to someone else. What's up with that?

Wow, how exciting that you're getting your little boy. Roxy & Reeko will show him the ropes and help with the training.

Good luck!!! And congrats!!!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="RoxyGirl22\";p=\"128458":3713sh9p]Well the adoption for Penny fell through :cry:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Sorry about Penny!  But look at this lil guy!  I remember him from your previous post.  He's so darn cute!  Congrats and let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
That's kinda crappy and strange that they gave Penny to someone else after your adoption for her had been approved.
I guess it was fate if it means you getting the one you originally had your heart set on!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I dont understand! I wont ever recommend her to anybody! She takes dogs out of the south on euth list brings them up here and adopts them out. BUT half of them arent spayed or neutered. She leaves it up to the new owners to do it. Penny wasnt spayed but I WAS going to get her spayed! Now who knows what this poor girl is going ot get with the rest of her life. Shes already been bred twice!

Kalyn~ Reeko actually isnt mine anymore;) I had to rehome him when I left the hubby! He was being left in his crate all day and I couldnt see him like that anymore. So Sara (Pradaz Mom) has him now and his new name is Nico :wink:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Can't believe she didn't notify you about Penny.  Have you named the new boy yet?  Is there a boxer rescue that you can notify about the boxer you saw?  Take lot of pics when he gets home.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congratulations on your new little guy; it sounds like fate stepped in. I'm glad for the new puppy, but feel for the one who didn't get the opportunity.

G

·
0 Posts
wow i missed the penny thing.  i remember the red pit.  glad you got him.

now go back and get that fawn boxer!!   :rofl:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Awww.... Cindi -- he's a handsome little guy! How exciting!! I'm a big fan of the red-nose Pits .. and he's a beauty! CONGRATS!! And we're all expecting lots o' piccies when you bring him home!! :yes: ;)

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
RoxyGirl22\";p=\"128473 said:
Kalyn~ Reeko actually isnt mine anymore;) I had to rehome him when I left the hubby! He was being left in his crate all day and I couldnt see him like that anymore. So Sara (Pradaz Mom) has him now and his new name is Nico :wink:
Oh, okay... I didn't realize. That just went over my head, I guess. Sorry.

Hope all goes well with this adoption and Roxy does well with the new guy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts