Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know last Friday the ac went out at my house. I changed the thermostat and some of the ac poser came on because neither the outside unit nor the inside was coming on. But since i replaced the thermostat outside unit runs fine but the inside blower is the only thing not working. So the ac people come out yesterday and quoted me $425 for parts and labor, i cant afford that right now so my dad and i are buying the $150 motor tomorrow and installing ourselves. We pulled out the old one today. So now i am an air conditioning man,  :lol: . BUt it is 95 degrees in here right now. I feel bad because i cant bring the dogs in to this heat and i havent gotten to play with them except for Sunday, we took them to the lake and let me tell ya Jet the puppy is an olympic dog swimmer. First time he got in he was off to the races. But i am taking them to go see momma at Pets Mart where she works.

I hope all of you are staying cool. I am trying :(

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh I feel for ya...Hoping you get that A/C fixed real soon. It's way too darn hot to go without it...Keep those babies cool  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Geesh, try and stay cool! Hey pretty soon you'll be a jack of all trades!!!  :D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
lol!!!  No A/C is a common fact of life over here.  It's usually in the 90's here during the summer and 70's  during the "winter".  Central A/C is hard to come by and ungodly expensive to put in here.  Window A/C's are about as close to it as you get, but when you have a low electric bill that is $200 (normal is closer to $275) I think we'll leave the window A/C's for someone else.  I would probably have to kill someone if we didn't have area fan's and Lilly prefers them anyways.  When she gets to cold she wallers to find a good spot to get warm in...Makes for a crappy night of sleep.

Didn't mean to hijack your thread!!!

Hope you can get it up and running soon!!!  

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
i think the weather everywhere has been pretty crappy. I agree that it is hot here in texas and boy bubba i feel so bad for ya!! i think i would die if i didnt have my a/c blowin..hope everything gets to workin for ya soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts