Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a REALLY good thing she's cute, cuz' since she decided to come out of her shell my house has been CHAOS!! LOL Much to my surprise big brother Donner is something of a tease and is constantly shoving toys in her face, taking whatever she has and generally being a pain of a big brother. Blitzen on the other hand, knows NO fear of anything and will happily walk up to Donner, jump up, grab a jowl with her sharp little teeth and dangle there! We love her to pieces and even if we all are a little sleep deprived :D The two of them are beginning to have moments of sanity and quiet time and he's even let her win a round or two :lol:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention, her 1st vet visit is tomorrow. We'll see if the vet thinks she's as tiny as I do.....7.5 lbs at 10 weeks 8O Donner was 19 lbs at that age. I know, they're all different but WOW!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness, Lori she is a cutie with a personality to much.....Sounds like Jeanene's Pua....Got to love these girls, huh? Sounds like her & Donner are getting along just fine :) I am soo happy for all of you

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is so cute; love the sleeping on heads pictures.  The color of her collar looks great on her.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
she is too precious ! they look so darn cute together!

·
Registered
526 Posts
reminds of when patch got into trouble the first time, my wife said the samething, 'good thing your are cute or you would be in BIG trouble', lol

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I also feel sleep deprived!  Sadie still doesn't really sleep in and she's 9 months now.  The latest she's slept was this past Monday, 8 in the morning.  She's wouldn't have done that if we hadn't traveled over the weekend and they got to stay out of there crates and play most of the time!

G

·
0 Posts
Jetta was only a pound or so larger at that age....tiny little ting full of energy!  She is 5 months old now and up to just over 30 lbs...they grow up too fast!

·
Registered
893 Posts
These little girls can be a handful, I always say if Delila wasn't so cute she would be going on a visit , back to the breeders. Your little girl looks so sweet and Donner seems to love her. How come no one is content with  only one boxer?                                          

·
Registered
491 Posts
Sitting on the other's head is being dominant??  Ginger does that to Gunnar all the time.  I thought she was just being a pest.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
DonnersMom\";p=\"63373 said:
Forgot to mention, her 1st vet visit is tomorrow. We'll see if the vet thinks she's as tiny as I do.....7.5 lbs at 10 weeks 8O Donner was 19 lbs at that age. I know, they're all different but WOW!
That's what we thought about Pua...she's made up for lost time!LOL! About 25 pounds at 16 weeks!

Your Blitzen is ADORABLE! What a sweetie...aren't they fun?!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
[quote="lulu\";p=\"63538":3vc6rvkb]These little girls can be a handful, I always say if Delila wasn't so cute she would be going on a visit , back to the breeders. Your little girl looks so sweet and Donner seems to love her. How come no one is content with

1 - 19 of 19 Posts