Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since ive posted. sorry ive been really busy with work and doing a lot of traveling. Dont know if yall remember or not but im the guy in Japan with a boxer whos name had to be changed to Ruko because when we picked him up the breeder told us Hiruko is a female name. Oops! Anywho just wanted to give an update, Ruko is getting big quick, and seems to be having the same potty training prob. that everyone else has lol. It sucks :(. On a postive note he is catching on to obeying during walks very nicely. I plan on having him be my running partner as soon as he grows into himself, dont wanna stunt his growth. I will be posting some updated pics soon so be on the lookout!

James

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Can't wait to see pics of Ruko. Hang in there with the potty training. He will get it, they all do. I promise!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Glad to hear from you and hang in there with the potty training. It generally takes til they are about 6 mos before they are really house broken...Look forward to seeing some new pics of Ruko, he's a handsome little guy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts