Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello old friends (and new) it has been a minute since I have been on, no reason really but thought I would come over and give some updates. Everyone is doing good. Brooklyn just had a vet apt and all is well, she is healthy and Stella is going this week. Last time I was on Charlie Harper was 7 weeks, well he is now just over 6 months and growing like a weed and crazy as ever..so Just wanted to give some update and share some pics, so here ya go!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
I'm guessing that little Charlie Harper has no idea how lucky he is that you picked him up and kept him.

I wondered at the time what he would look like as an adult. He is a good looking boy.

·
Registered
122 Posts
well, I hate to highjack a thread, but I've looked for this group on Facebook and can't find it, a link would be appreciated :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thank you!

·
Registered
235 Posts
It's been awhile since I've been online as well. I need to get me another boxer! I still miss our little Abbott dog. It's fun being on this forum again. Forgot how much I enjoyed it. My wife and I moved to North Carolina! When I get a new boxer we'll have to have a play date.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts