Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Aww... how cute! She certainly is a pretty girl! :love:

Lola... she was a show dog...

I'm corny, I know! :roll: But for some reason everytime I come across a dog named Lola, I can't get the song out of my head! :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hahaha...and I think of The Kinks Lola! Lola..Lo Lo Lo Lo Lola!!  :lol:  

Lola looks great!  :D

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I absolutely love Lola's face. The little black dots on the side of her eyes always make her look a little sad :p Gives her such a comedic look. Love the pics, good to see they play well with each other!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great Alicia..Lola sits in the car the same way Samson does :lol: Neely is a cutie, soo tiny tho next to Lola

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Lola is looking great, she is so pretty.  How is she doing, any more skin problems?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Lola is a pretty girl, she could steal anybody's heart!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Lola is such a beautiful girl....I thinks it's great that you can take her to work with you, that way you get to be together all day :D

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lola says thank you all for the sweet comments!!

Maplesfolks - I called her a demon puppy because she kept biting Lola, she would grab onto Lola's neck or collar and not let go!  Then if she was playing with one of Lola's toys and Lola went anywhere near her she would growl and bark and try to bite her!  Lola was so good with her though, all Lola wanted to do was play and the puppy just didn't want any part of it.  She started chewing on our chairs too!

Barb - she's still having ear issues.  She's constantly scratching them and they're always red and the hair around them is very thin.  Inside her ears are clean, so it has to be a skin/food allergy.  I'm going to stick with the Pro Plan a little longer and see what happens.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
samsonsmom\";p=\"91855 said:
Those are great Alicia..Lola sits in the car the same way Samson does :lol: Neely is a cutie, soo tiny tho next to Lola

:lol:  I remember that picture of Samson!!!

I think Lola looks like a porka in the picture....she needs more exercise!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts