1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're growing up so fast!

My baby girl Jasmine

So sleepy mommy

One of their favorite games... (that's their buddy Tika in the paper bag)

Bed hogs!!

With this one I wasn't fast enough... but the reason the kitty was in the sink was b/c the puppies were right below barking at her daring her to come down.

Beka

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are so cute, love the pictures wiht Tika in the bag.

·
Registered
112 Posts
So cute! Beka...I don't know if you saw it, but I nominated Cosmo and Jasmine to be the Valentine's Couple. You should vote for them. Also, we should definitely get them together again when it's not so yucky out. Let me know!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
what cute pictures of your babies!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CosmosMommy\";p=\"79497 said:
So cute! Beka...I don't know if you saw it, but I nominated Cosmo and Jasmine to be the Valentine's Couple. You should vote for them. Also, we should definitely get them together again when it's not so yucky out. Let me know!
Thanks for the heads up! I got my vote in just in time!
I am praying for a few sunny days! These poor pups have so much energy! Def gotta get together again :)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awww Heather Sylvester is a cutie! I'm such a sucker for the blk/white cats.  Is he an affectionate cat or the kind that only likes lovin' when he wants it? Tika is like that... very independent but when she feels like she wants some love ---- oh boy put everything down lol.  She'll start head butting you so you'll pet her  :lol:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Sylvester is THE biggest softie going! He is so affectionate! And out of my 4 cats he is the only one that gets so excited when you fuss him that he drools!!! He always comes and pesters for a fuss and he will head butt you until you stroke him! I love him to bits though!

Heather

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Donya\";p=\"79719 said:
too cute...tell your kitty that my cat baron knows her pains lol..maverick torments him!
Is Baron a big instigator? Tika will do anything within her power to get Jasmine & Damien in trouble lol.  She was on the dining room table the other day sitting on one of my husband's ties and half of it was dangling off the table... she was pawing at the tie to catch the puppies attention.  Of course they went over and grabbed the tie ------ and played tug of war with it!  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
They are soo cute!!! Loved the "kitty in the bag"... :lol: Can't believe how much they have grown as well

1 - 15 of 15 Posts