Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we survived our first week of puppyhood :D
Ryleigh has fit right in and knows our little routine we have for her.
She recognizes her name, she knows how to sit, lay down and roll over.
We are still working on the whole crate thing. She is fine in it if I am in the room, but as soon as I leave she screams. Hopefully she will get over that soon!
We have had a few accidents in the house because I don't think she understands to "ask" to go outside, but I have noticed in the past day or so that she is starting to sit infront of the door that we go out to potty, so she is starting to realize :). She sure likes to chew, as any other puppy..so we are trying to make her stick to her toys.
Another thing she has discovered is that she can crawl under the couch...boy does she ever enjoy that. I think she feels like it's her little "den" (likes that better then the crate! Chuckles). She will have a rude awakening when she can no longer fit under there!!

Here are a few pictures:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Ahhh she's so cute!, She looks almost just like Gaby when she was that little....I also got Gaby a set of those blue, red and yellow keys...the yellow one is now totally gone and only the rings of the blue and red one remain :lol: ....So what was her reaction to the horse?, must have been pretty funny :lol:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Holy cow what a cutie!!!!!!! I love the picture of her and the horse, so pretty btw. Her coloring is awesome...just so cute!!!! Don't you just wish they'd stay that cute and little for ever (minus the potty traning). :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a cutie, love the picture with her head on the slipper, what a sweet face.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
What a cutie she is! Sound's like she's fitting in nicely and is doing well with the training. :) She will definitly have a rude awakening when she doesn't fit under the sofa anymore!!  :lol: And Sadie had those chew keys and LOVED them! Nice pics!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh the horse reactions were pretty hilarious. The time I took the picture was her second time seeing them, so she wasn't as blown away by them, but the first time, my horse blew with his nostrils and her ears flew straight back because he blew too hard! Her eyes went HUGE, she was so shocked and I don't think she understood what just happened..LOL. My horses are used to seeing dogs around, he loves to play nosies with them though.

And yes, that would be my old slippers that she found in my closet...  

The keys are her favourite :D

Thanks everyone for the compliments!! We sure do love her :)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Yay congrats on your 1 wk anniversary!!! :D  :D

She is a real sweetie and your horse is gorgeous :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts