Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since ive posted some pictures of my babies!! At least thats what it feels like! So! Here are some pictures of the girlies.

The start of a WOOWOO...

Tink the Tank

So clueless..

The face of a pitiful dog..

Didn't Do it!!!

The Sweet One:

Okay.. i think im done :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
wow yaaaaaaaaaaaa see Dan, ya dork, Tink is built jsut like Isis...so shush up i got paid big loot for that spot on animal planet heheehehe shh ya didnt know that part did ya....

OMG THOSE 2 ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS !!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THEY ARE JUST WOW..

I JSUT CALLED HUBBY IN HERE TO SEE..OF COURSE I GET TEH TISK AND SIGH  FIRST AND THE " IS IT ANOTHER BOXER FROM THE FORUM?" HE LOOKED AND HES LIKE WOWWWWWWWWWWW THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL !!! HES COUNTRY NOT EASY TO GET A WOW OUTA HIM  LOL

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tinkerbelle is definantly big boned! And thats okay with me! Hehe, Whole lot to love one my girls  :lol: Thanks guys =P I was telling Tinkerbelle to get off the bed when she looked at me with the pity face. Shes such a suck! :p

·
Registered
893 Posts
Wow, Those are two beautiful babies. You must be so proud, they look pretty big. How much do they weigh? That is a lotta puppy there.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
They are so beautiful and I love all the pictures!!! You must keep them coming.  They are just great!!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Kaity, Tinkerbelle just has the funniest face ever - she looks so cheeky!  And i have to say, Maddy really reminds me of my Tink in your signature picture - no eye patch, but they have extremely similar facial structure.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, they look so cute.  I love the one with the start of a Woo Woo!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They both weigh around 60 pounds, give or take.
Tinkerbelle just has the funniest face ever - she looks so cheeky!  And i have to say, Maddy really reminds me of my Tink in your signature picture - no eye patch, but they have extremely similar facial structure.
She diffidently is a cheeky little girl. She hates hearing No, and Maddy is my sweet heart:)

I am very proud of my little girls.. well big girls

1 - 13 of 13 Posts