Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WhoooooHooooooo the fence is finished, Thank Gooodness for friends and neighbors with uninjured fingers!!!! The pups were out for about 15 minutes doing all KINDS of boxer burns. Movin so fast I couldn't capture the best pics. It's their 1st time off lead EVER to just play and be dogs.....I can't begin to explain how happy this makes us and them :lol: even better yet are the tired puppies we have this afternoon!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So happy for you and so envious.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Wonderful!! LOL!! Look at Blitzen! he's DELIRIOUS! They both look so happy!

What a lovely yard you have!

xoxo

Julia

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
I know somebody who can totally relate to the joy of fences!!!
(Are you reading this Willow??)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I can't wait to get a fence put up in our yard! Looks like the Donner and Blitzen like their new fence too!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I remember the first time savvy and reese went running like that when we moved in here. It makes you so happy and the dogs even happier!! and a tired boxer is a good boxer :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
samsonsaunt\";p=\"114937 said:
I know somebody who can totally relate to the joy of fences!!!
(Are you reading this Willow??)
Lol, oh boy do I ever!!! Lori, when I saw the title I just KNEW it meant the fence was done....Isn't it just awesome? I tell you I think in the first month Angel lost 5 lbs just from the pure joy of running :) Tired babies make happy babies, and those pics prove it..Blitz looks like she has a smile on her face and Donner just looks plain wore out :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts