Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember my complaint about the dog tied to the tree across my street?  Well this is the e mail I received from the dog officer -

Dear Heather,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your email.  Last week was very, very, busy.  I did not get a chance to even check email until March 26.  We have very limited scheduled hours and are responsible for all the shelter cleaning, animal care, phone, complaints and law enforcement calls.  Primarily we respond first to trying to answer the phone or return the many calls for information or service.  Then I have been out for some minor surgery.

However, I had my assistant Kelly go out to look into your barking dog complaint.  She spoke with XXXXXX, owner/manager of The Bayview.  She said her cousin XXX was visiting for the day from Brockton with his dog.  

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Ohboy...it's ON. And I don't blame you ONE BIT.  :evil:

Plus, breeding out of a MOTEL ROOM??? That takes the trashy cake!!

:roll:

Keep us posted!!

Julia and Bib

G

·
0 Posts
be ready with your video camera next time heather and catch them in the act.

if they are breeding litters in the motel room, maybe try the health dept.  they may be able to help.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
well the lady said they respond to calls first, so every time something goes down can you put in an anonymous call them informing them until they are fed up and do something?  that is so frustrating though, i hate stupid people  :evil:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They sure aren't very professional; telling you all about their problems, her surgery, & put on a Happy Face.  OMG, were they trained for their positions; sounds like she is talking to you like you are in pre-school.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont go over to the motel, even in daylight, its sketchy.  However here is a picture of the dog that I e mailed her about - its barks.  I did say I am more concerned for the dog who was tied to a tree without any water or anything, given a peice of carpet to lay on.  

Here is the pic I took from my livingroom window - the entire place needs a match or a good gay guy to come in rehab it with awesome decorating.
That actually happened near where I work.   It was a slummy area, a husband and a husband bought two houses next to each other, did so much work and it brought the value of the property up because others did the same thing.  Bought the crappy houses, redid them with style.

***Please note my comments are not slanderous at all, I have nothing against anyone and what sexuality they choose, however I do admire their awesome taste in decorating!!!!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish I had neighbors. Both houses to either side of me are for sale vacant over two plus years.   Thinking maybe no one wants to buy them due to the shat hole across the street.   We may live on the ocean, however with that there, not family is going to want to raise their family here.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Paste a smile on your face? Sorry, I just can't get past that comment...That would make the hair stand up on my neck if someone said that to me....Maybe laws and such are different in all states, but I know when the ex & I came back from Ireland, we were renting a house and got a complaint from a neighbor regarding our dogs barking and were ordered to make it stop....Come to find out the neighbor was harrasssing our dogs.....Seriously tho, I would keep bugging them...Sooner or later something is going to happen and how messed up is that when you cannot even walk your dogs in your own neighborhood

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I'm wondering if anyone actually went out there. Because all they seem to mention is a barking dog. No mention is made in their response to the dog that is tied up to the tree. I would keep being persistant with them. It is not your "job" to control other peoples animals or confront them to do so. That is why people are employed in those positions - to act as a "mediator" to help to correct issues like this. I don't think its right of them to ask you to work it out with them yourself seeing as you have no communication with them. Its not like they are your neighbors and you say a friendly hello to them once and a while. I wouldn't want to go talk to them either if I was you.
I would contact these people back and tell them that this is their job not yours and you are worried about the well-being of the dogs on the property, and if this lady isn't worried about it perhaps she can give you her superiors contact information - who might have a little more respect for your complaint and not give excuses.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think after a couple of bottles of wine, we will need to get out the potato launcher and sent over some flamming bags of dog poo!!!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
:lol: ohhh too funny. Can you also shoot toilet paper out of the potato launcher? Cause that could work as well.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
HannaBanana\";p=\"109113 said:
I think after a couple of bottles of wine, we will need to get out the potato launcher and sent over some flamming bags of dog poo!!!
=))

I would be so freaggin pissed i wouldnt paste a smiley...i am a bit hot tempered at times though so i would have sent a not so nice little email back :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO, both those are great ideas Heather :) Option #1 would be a great way to dispose of the doggie waste :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
The Bayview! HA!  I often wondered who drove by there and was like, "hmmmm....i'm visiting the plymouth area, i think i'll stay here."  Neighbors suck!  When the day comes to buy a house I have always told myself i will be far from civilization, but not far enough that I couldn't get a pizza delivered if needed.

Good luck on the war with the neighbors.  I recommend getting a chainsaw, and just start sawing up everything you can bright and early on the weekends.  Its not the season for preparing firewood, but its always good to be prepared!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts