Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's weird how fast they grow.  The weirder part is I usually don't even notice it because I'm with the little booger every day.  He's 18 wks now and well over 40lbs (17wks with my sister in the pic), and I can already tell Spinx is going to be a naughty teenager.

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts
Tell me about it. Fredo is 9 months and around 67 lbs. Everyone always tells me how big he is, but i just don't see it...I guess b/c i'm with him every day. He'll always be my mushy baby though.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
He is just beautiful! :love:  Like you, I really don't notice Brodi getting bigger either but at the vet last night he weighed 21 pounds and just turned 12 weeks old and the vet said he is still a bit under weight. But I would rather him be a little under then over. It's almost impossible to keep up with their weight with all the growth spurts they go thru but they do grow up way too fast  :(

·
Registered
696 Posts
*hehe* Adorable!

And wow -- are you sure he's 40lbs. @ 4 & 1/2 months? Prada's 51 lbs. & she just hit the year mark in January! You are going to have a big boy on your hands!! :yes:

·
Registered
212 Posts
What a handsome young teenager...lol...Yeah they do grow fast and like you said we dont even notice until someones says it...

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I never noticed Reese's growth. Then one day she stood next to Savannah and she was taller. I was like CRAP!!  8O  she grew :)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
so true, but i have noticed that she is getting bigger in the last 2 weeks i think she hit a growth spurt and got much bigger, doesn't fit in my lap quite a comfortably anymore lol.  your baby is very cute :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is a handsome young man.  When I was looking at a picture one day of Kiah, I realized that she didn't have her puppy face anymore.  It was sad and kind of exciting at the same time.

G

·
0 Posts
wow...big boy...Jetta is 7 months and hasn't hit 40 lbs yet!  Bo is a year and only 48 lbs...lol

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I'd have to agree and say that you are going to have a big boy on your hands.
Very handsome boy though!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
He is getting to be a handsome young man...Yea, they just grow so darn fast, thank goodness for pics, so you can look back at the changes.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts